- 5 Tips to Help You Sleep Better for More Strength and Muscle Growth – Fitness and Power
- Combine Strength Training and Bodybuilding for Optimal Muscle Growth
- Do Knee Wraps Increase Masteron Enanthate (Drostanolone Enanthate) Muscle Growth of the Legs? –
- 3D architecture of muscles during growth – Motor Impairment
- Lose Belly Fat and Enhance Muscle Growth
- Longer intervals geneza pharmaceuticals supplier can boost muscle growth – Athletics Weekly
Difficulties of growth: 10 things that are dangerous for a teenager | Child Health | Health | Arguments and Facts
5 Tips to Help You Sleep Better for More Strength and Muscle Growth – Fitness and Power
Growing up is a natural, but very labor-intensive process for a child who is not yet strong.
In boys, although they wear shoes of the 45th size, almost all systems of the body (nervous, endocrine, cardiovascular, respiratory and muscular) are not yet fully formed. A growing organism spends all its energy to complete this grandiose work. Therefore, many things that are safe for an adult pose a risk to a teenager.
1. Weightlifting. After 15 years of age, bones and muscles quickly grow in length, so most of the guys look angular and awkward. And what is the boy, with anguish looking at his sore reflection in the mirror, does not dream of Schwarzenegger’s biceps? But lifting weights (especially the vertical load on the spine) can be not only the cause of the formation of intervertebral hernia, but also a factor in the growth of joints, muscles and ligaments. In addition, power sports are fraught with strong tension of the visual apparatus, and if the young man has “weak” eyes, everything can result in retinal detachment.
For a teenager, physical activity such as gymnastics, running, swimming, dancing, walking long distances, roller skating, cycling and skiing is much more useful.
2. Excessive physical activity. Uncontrolled exercises in the gym, incorrectly chosen exercises and too many approaches are dangerous not only for the musculoskeletal system, but also for the teenager’s cardiovascular system. In young men, the heart very quickly grows (its weight and volume grow from 2 to 10 years, respectively, by 2 and 2.4 times), and the vessels feeding this most deca durabolin cycle important organ remain relatively narrow. This creates an additional load for the heart. Therefore, adolescents often complain of pain in the left side of the chest, high blood pressure, and a tendency to arrhythmias. Any deviation in the work of the heart, as well as symptoms such as pallor of the skin, cyanosis of the lips, increased weakness, shortness of breath, fainting, should not be ignored.
Combine Strength Training and Bodybuilding for Optimal Muscle Growth
3. Increased mental stress, stress, lack of regimen. All these factors contribute to the violation of vascular tone – the development of hypertensive or hypotonic states, which can later develop into true hypotension or hypertension. If an adolescent’s intellectual and emotional overloads are combined with a sedentary life, then the risk increases significantly.
Do Knee Wraps Increase Muscle Growth of the Legs? –
In addition to heart problems, overwork and stress can also harm the gastrointestinal tract. Of the most common problems – hyper-and hypomotor dyskinesia of the gastrointestinal tract. The first is characterized by increased activity of the digestive organs, and the second is reduced. Hyper motor dyskinesia can occur after excessively high physical exertion, with severe fatigue, poor nutrition. Its symptoms are: cramping abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, belching, heartburn, bloating, frequent stools. Hypomotor dyskinesia is manifested by decreased appetite, a feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, and frequent constipation.
4. Sedentary lifestyle. The human cardiovascular system needs regular training. Moderate, thoughtful and regular physical activity will help to establish the process of normal blood circulation in the heart muscle, as well as in other organs and systems of the adolescent. Therefore, those parents who protect their growing children from any physical exertion and even from domestic work are not right.
5. Overheating and sudden temperature changes. Sometimes some parts of the body grow unevenly, which is why it is often the case: the young man himself is already strong, and his heart is still like a child’s. It is no coincidence that the tall guys often complain of weakness, fatigue and even fainting. Overheating on the beaches and in the bath is especially dangerous for them, harsh tempering procedures, winter swimming… are undesirable.
6. Overcooling. Teenagers want to look fashionable and are ready to endure any cold. But the hormonal changes that occur in their bodies can lead to a decrease in the adaptive capacity of the immune system, which increases the risk of many chronic diseases.
7. Extreme sports. The fast-growing tubular bones become more fragile, so falling in adolescents often ends in fractures.
3D architecture of muscles during growth – Motor Impairment
8. Excessive tension of the vocal cords. During the mutation of the voice it is undesirable to shout loudly or sing loudly. Due to the overvoltage, folds of screamers arise on the folds. By changing the vibration of the folds, they make the voice dull and hoarse. Some nodules dissolve by themselves, but sometimes microsurgical operation is required.
Lose Belly Fat and Enhance Muscle Growth
9. The habit of sitting and standing in the wrong posture, carrying a bag on one shoulder. This leads to a curvature of the spine. The growing bones of a teenager are so soft that they easily take on the shape that their muscles dictate.
10. Early onset of sexual activity. It is not only sustanon 250 cycle a matter of the spread of AIDS, although it is known that about 45% of all HIV carriers are young people aged 15-24. Despite the fact that puberty in today’s adolescents occurs earlier than that of their fathers and grandfathers, still, psychologically, young men of school age are not yet ready for sex life. According to American studies that have studied the mental health of 8563 American high school students, among those who had sex during school years stanozolol for sale, there were 14% more cases of depression and reduced self-esteem.
During puberty, young men grow by about 35 cm. And sometimes this process does not occur smoothly, but abruptly. To successfully implement this grand “construction”, the body of a teenager needs help and support! As you know, the main building material of the human skeleton is calcium. According to the WHO recommendation, the optimal daily intake of this mineral for young people from 13 to 16 years should be 1200 mg. Dialing it in a day is not so difficult: for example, a liter of milk, kefir or ryazhenka. 100 g of hard cheese is half the daily calcium requirement. 100 g of oranges contain 35 mg of calcium, 100 g of dried apricots – 170 mg, and 100 g of sesame – 1100 mg!
But, unfortunately, not so simple. Calcium is a capricious mineral, and its sufficient supply does not guarantee full digestibility. For example, some endocrine pathologies, diseases of the kidneys and the digestive tract (especially with low acidity of the gastric juice) prevent the absorption of this substance. Chronically, there is not enough mineral for bones for vegetarians and sweet teeth, because with low protein content in food and an elevated level of simple carbohydrates, calcium is not retained, but is washed out of the body. This mineral is not friendly with too heavy, fatty foods. It is rapidly excreted from the body along with carbonated drinks and coffee. However, despite all these difficulties, it is still realistic to eliminate calcium deficiency.
In order for this microelement to be properly digested, it needs “helpers”. Among them are phosphorus and magnesium. The optimal ratio of calcium and phosphorus, as well as calcium and magnesium, is 2: 1 proportion (where calcium is 2 times more). In order for calcium to be safely absorbed into the blood, it is also necessary to ensure adequate intake of vitamins D and A.
Longer intervals can boost muscle growth – Athletics Weekly
What is better for health – thinness or moderate fullness? →
Women’s diseases: where they come from and what they are connected with →
Diet from arthritis and 7 more myths about diseases of the joints →